Learn about Utah, the suburbs, neighborhoods, schools and the real estate market here. This blog is authored by real estate experts from all around Utah. If you're looking to stay updated on Utah's Real Estate Market, this is the place for you.
We have launched some new features on zoomUTAH.com that I wanted to let you know about. These enhancements have been requested many times by our members and we are excited to announce they are available to you!
1. School District & School Filters: Ability to search by School District, Elementary, Middle and High Schools. If you want to purchase a home in a specific school district or even a specific school, you can now filter your search results by these criteria. You can view these changes on the “Map View” page after you do your initial search from the home page.
2. Days on Market: Ability to search by Days on Market. If you want to see what listings are new on the market you now have the option to only search listings that have been on the market less than 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, and 1 month.
3. Nearby Listings: When you view the details of a particular listings, it will show you the 10 closest active listings on the market near the home you are viewing. This is a great way to see what other homes are selling for in the area and get a feel for the pricing and condition of the homes.
4. Map View Mouse Zoom: When you are on the Map View page on zoomUTAH.com, you can use your mouse wheel (if applicable) to zoom in or out of the map.
5. Terrain View: Also on the Map View there is a new button called Terrain. This is useful for knowing the general physical landscape of an area of interest.
We would love to hear from you in regards to these enhancements. What do you think?